Sunday, August 24, 2008

VANCOUVER 2010 OLYMPICS- Here we come!

Needless to say we have really enjoyed the Olympics and are already looking forward to the winter Olympics in Vancouver. We're sad to see them over, but I'm not going to lie it's been a sleep deprived two weeks. That's been tough considering it was my first week back from maternity leave. It was hard to leave that little girl that I love so much.

But it's been a lot easier to be at work when I know she has her daddy to take care of her at home. I'm so proud of Derek. He is such a good father and I know they will always have a special bond because of this time they have together.

2 comments:

Brady & Kelsey said...

I can't believe how big Eva is getting! She's so adorable! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

David and Shalynna said...

I love the new family picture! You guys are so cute. We are starting a branch blog with all the pictures from the activities, so I'll let you know when it's up and running. I'm sure you are dying to see pictures of Arturo, Collette, and all the crazy people that we all know and love. :)