Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Boy Bleazard

Well, we have had a lot of fun family time as of late. And as my giant tummy gets even gianter (hmm, not a word, but thoroughly accurate) we get more excited to add a new tiny member to our family of 3. Our widgets on the side have always been different dates. My due date is Nov. 24th which one widget reflects and the C-section was to be scheduled around Nov. 17th, which the other reflects. We have finally decided on this little boy's birthday. Since our anniversary is the 17th we decided to do our C-section on the morning of Nov. 18th. That is if he doesn't come earlier. A very real possibility considering that the ultrasound reflected a due date of Nov. 16th. So we'll see. But I just thought I'd share some pics of fun family time...










7 comments:

Jenni said...

Tara you look gorgeous! I love the pictures! I sooo do not look that cute when pregers! We are excited for your new little one. 2 is more fun then 1:) baby Sclater 4 is cooking & I love your dress!! where did you get it??

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Eva is just too cute, it was fun to get to see her cute little personality...what a doll!

SarahAnne said...

You look beautiful, Tara. Hope all goes well from here on out.

Anonymous said...

Where are all those sweet pics taken? HEY

Natalie said...

So cute! I love how long your beautiful hair is. We hope you are feeling good. Eva is so much more grown up than the last time we saw her.

George and Caralee said...

Stunning pictures! You are a beeuuttiiffuull preggers momma! Best of luck to Derek on his business adventure!

Kody and Larisa said...

Tara! So happy to get in touch with you. We are thrilled for baby bleazard #2 and excited to hear things are going so well for you. We have been in Chicago this past year...such a fun city... but will be moving back West in 2 weeks for Kody's last few medical rotations. Best wishes!

Much love, Larisa

p.s. I hope I look that babe-alicious when I'm pregnant!