Saturday, August 1, 2009

Island Park

We recently enjoyed a trip to Eastern Idaho to the Island Park area. We had a family reunion (Hallmark side) and it was fun to see cousins and aunts and uncles that we don't see too often. Tara and Eva and I got up there too late on Friday to join the rest of the family in Yellowstone, but with Tara's family so close to it, hopefully we'll get there in the Fall or something. We were able to go to Mesa Falls that afternoon by ourselves, then after the rest of the family saw the pictures, we decided to go back there on Saturday so they could take in the falls as well. We all stayed in a cabin, it was close quarters and the cabin was, uh, rustic, but it was a good time with almost all the family there. We all missed Loralee and Mike and their kids. We threw the baseball around about every chance we got and had a really nice time sitting around playing games and talking. Chad and I both were Captain Jack Sparrow.






4 comments:

Ally said...

seeing those falls so close gives me the willies!

Jenni said...

That is a really pretty area. I spent sometime out that way when I lived in Utah. Looks like you guys had fun! & Tara, I just want you to know how incredibly jealous I am...you look gorgeous pregnant! I just become one big blob. haha.

Chad and Sarah said...

Hey guys! How are things with the Bleazard's?? Just wanted to say that the picture of Eva with the cubs hat on is precious! Sure wish we could play a little game of Uker (spelling) followed by a bowl of popcorn! -Sarah

Mark and Kris said...

I just loved our time together. Thanks for enduring the "cabin". It makes you appreciate what you have, doesn't it?