Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Fun

We had a day full of fall fun as we were in search of autumn colors in Big Cottonwood Canyon.

We took many opportunities to stop and explore everything around us.

We had so much fun spending time together as a family.

Dad and Eva play together.

It was a day full of laughs and love.

Eva saw and touched different things. It was a day of new experiences.

Man vs. rock. After an attempt to scale rock, man lost and rock won.

While boy did boyish things with rocks, girls sweetly played with leaves.

Dad and Eva make there way around Silver Lake.

Fall fun for our family.

4 comments:

Robby said...

Keep the background! Who cares?? I love it with your cute new fall pictures. I sure miss the mountains in Utah this time of year. I am so glad you guys are taking advantage of that!

SarahAnne said...

I have been needing to take my kids up the canyon to see those gorgeous fall colors myself, and your pics have made me decide to do it! Nothing beats pictures in the autumn colors! You guys are such a cute family!

Sorry, Derek, that the rock won. Better luck next time!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful. I sure do miss mountains. What a fun fall thing to do.

Sarah

Robby said...

Derek and Tara,

That picture on the rocks is silly.

Sincerely,
Robby