Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Sabbatical?

We picked up and decided to take a family trip around the world and amidst our time in deserts and jungles no wi-fi was to be found. I've suffered from "blogging elbow" and typing exacerbates the condition. How about my kids have a really busy schedule with soccer games and tee-ball? No? They don't let 2 year olds and 8 month olds play those sports? Um, a blogging sabbatical. Yeah, a sabbatical. I'm rested, refreshed, and I'm back. (That's probably the biggest lie of them all.)

6 comments:

Mark and Kris said...

I am glad you are back. I love your blogs and have missed you. Looking forward to more about you guys and those precious kids. Keep us posted! Summers are just busy!

Natalie said...

Looking forward to seeing those babies sweet faces!...and your guy's too I guess JK :-)

Jenni said...

glad you guys are back!

Michele Sekaquaptewa said...

so glad you're back! Missed you.

Mark and Kris said...

Tara.....I am waiting for pictures and all the stuff that goes with them.....However, I know you are crazy busy, but Gramma wants to see those babies. Pleazzzzz?

Loralee said...

Are you still on a Sabbatical? LOL! Miss you guys! Love you all! wish I could hold each of you!