Friday, May 29, 2009

Family

We've had two weekends of family fun. We were so excited to be able to spend a weekend in Rexburg with my WHOLE family! Brice was visiting from Maui and it was awesome to see him. We enjoyed one of Brady's soccer games, had a picnic, checked out mom's stained glass gallery (which looked amazing,) and just talked long into the nights.





This past weekend was a trip to Boise. We enjoyed a walk on the Green Belt together with Eva, had hotdogs in the park while the boys played homerun derby (which Derek won,) the kids were able to spend time together with their cousins, and again talked long into the nights. We love all of our family and our grateful that it is a short 4 or 5 hour trip to see both grandparents and tons of aunts, uncles, and cousins.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very hot pics.

Natalie said...

It was so fun to see you guys! We love you!

Jenni said...

what fun pictures! Looks like a whole lot of fun! Eva is gorgeous!

Loralee said...

My little Eva is getting so big!! I miss her so much! I wish I could hold her! Its bringing tears to my eyes that she has no idea who I am! I miss you all SO VERY MUCH!!!

Michele Sekaquaptewa said...

How fun to spend time with so much of your family. I didn't know you were expecting again. congratulations.

Unknown said...

Funny you guys come to Boise and play baseball in my backyard... no call :)

Faylor