Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pay It Forward

Thanks for the cute idea Nat!

So, here's how this game works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift/treat from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!

5 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

This is SUCH a cute idea! But, I'm afraid that if I do it then I will totally stress out about giving someone the cutest/best/most creative gift... and I'm also afraid that the first three people to comment on mine will be people in the states and you guys know better than anyone else how expensive that would get buying supplies here, making something, and then shipping it! So, I guess this doesn't count as one of your lucky winners (because I wouldn't want you to have to ship something to us either...and I don't want to pay duty :) but I did want to say I thought this was a cute idea. Also, can you believe it has almost been two years since you guys left here and that we are almost on our way home? Time flies!

Ally said...

Pick me. I will do it!

Mark and Kris said...

I think I can do this. you might have to coach me. You are such a fun person Tara. I look forward to seeing your blog when I look at all the blogs. Keep up the great picts and comments. We were so happy to see you three just a few short weeks ago. We are blessed to have you in our lives.

Robby said...

well crap...

Loralee said...

Well stink...I guess you already have your three!! Sounds like so much fun!!! Love you sis...miss you guys so much!! Are you on facebook????