Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hey Chicago Whadda Ya Say...

So, after looking at all of our family and friends' beautiful blogs I asked Derek if I could take down the Cubbies paraphernalia. You know I love the Cubs, but it's all just a little too boyish for my (I mean our) blog. He said absolutely not. He then relented, "Okay after October you can take it down." He did insist that the Cubs widget at the bottom of our blog was "girlie enough" because it "sparkles." If there were 24/7 Baseball Tonight live feed that you could embed in a blog, believe me, we would have it.

So come on Cubbies! Let's win the World Series! It's perfect timing...100 years since you last won. Plus you better make it worth it, since I have to keep up the stinking MLB standings until it's all done and over with.

Go Cubs Go!

3 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Well, I for one love your blog makeover. Perfect for this time of year! Thanks, Derek, for compromising. !!

David and Shalynna said...

Hey guys. I hope you don't mind that I stole a picture of Derek and Eva for the branch blog (daddy/child breakfast announcement for primary). It's at grandcaymanbranch.blogspot.com if you want to see. I have no idea how many branch members actually look at the blog, so don't be alarmed if it's not your favorite picture!

Robby said...

Go Cubs Go is right. We just need to keep having faith that 100 years of work will pay off in '08.